If you are looking for zong balance check code, then this is the right place for you. Now today I will tell you that how you can check zong balance. Well everybody knows about the Company, it is the last telecommunication network that come to Pakistan. And now it is largest telecommunication operator of our country. Zong was founded few years ago in 2008, it buy all the predecessor from Paktel.
Well the parent of Zong Company is China Mobile and its head office is located in Islamabad. Company offers verity of packages of 2G (Second Generation), 3G (Third Generation) and 4G (Fourth Generation). Well I have also a Zong number because the code of Zong number is unique and it offers excellent Mobile MBBs, Mobile SMS and Voice Packages. Well we are talking about that how we can easily check the Balance of our Sim Card with the help of code.
Methods of Checking Zong Balance
Zong (CMPak) offer to their users to get to know about the Balance by Two Ways.
- Check Zong Balance By Dialing USSD Code.
- Check Zong Balance By App.
How to Check Zong Balance by Dialing USSD
- All the prepaid customers can use this Code and can find balance easily
- Dial *222#
- Press Dialing Key or Green Key from you mobile phone.
- The Balance will be on your screen or you will receive a notification in your message box.
- All the terms and conditions may apply according to company and Government rules.
- All the federal and Sales taxes also may apply.
- You can read more about it on company website.
This article is posted in the beginning of year 2018. Company can change this code any time. Above was the first method well here is also another method to check zong balance.
Check Zong Balance by Zong App
My Zong is wonderful application where you can manages all your transaction easily. Not only this you can easily activate and deactivate your packages, internet, SMS and voice bundles. You can also check your internet history details, also recommendation by the company, new offers etc.
- Download and Install the My Zong Application in your phone.
- For Android you can find it in Play Store.
- For Apple iPhone you can download it form app store.
- After downloading and installing it, simply first Signup and then Sign in using your mobile number.
- Once you Log In to your account you can manage all your transaction even you can find balance free.
Well Users tell us your experience. What you think, which method is best and which one you are using, share your opinion in below comment box with other. You can also write us if you facing any difficulty or also can share your ideas.