Want to do Call and SMS block and unwanted on your Ufone, Telenor, Zong, Jazz, and Warid users to block all the SPAM Calls, SMS, Landline, international, and all local network numbers. In a previous article, we discussed the Ufone number block service. But now in this article, the Prepaid and postpaid users of Zong, Telenor, Warid, and Jazz both are eligible to avail of the block number service. Make your life easy with Telenor number block service, Zong number block service, Jazz and Warid number block service and block all unwanted calls and SMS on your SIM.
How to activate Telenor Call Block Service?
Block all unwanted calls and SMS with Telenor Blocker Service to get rid of unwanted SMS and Calls. Read the following instructions.
- Dial *420# from your Telenor SIM.
- Or type “SUB” in your message and send this message to 420
- Monthly charges for Telenor block service are 23.90
- To unsubscribe type “UNSUB” in your message and send it to 420
- To vies block list type “BL” and send to 420
Ufone Call and SMS Block Code | Ublock Service
Ufone is also providing the messages and call block service as the Telenor offers. To block unwanted calls and SMS on your Ufone sim you just need to follow these simple steps.
- To subscribe to the call and SMS block services just dial *420# from your Ufone sim.
- There are Rs. 4.48/- are the charges per week ( incl tax.) for Prepaid.
- For postpaid subscriber charges are Rs 17.93 per month (Incl.Tax)
How to activate Zong Call Block Service?
As like Ufone and Telenor, Zong is also offering call block services to its users. The wonderful thing is the low charges of Zong Block number. Subscribe, unsubscribe, and other information about Zong Number block services are below.
- The first method is to Dial 420 from your Zong SIM.
- Second method type “SUB” and send message to 420
- To unsubscribe type “UNSUB” and send a message to 420
- Zong Number Block monthly charges are Rs.15
How to activate Jazz & Warid Call Block Service?
The merging of Jazz and Warid now become one network. Now you can use all Jazz packages to Warid SIM. As like Ufone, Telenor, and Zong, you can use the same procedure for Jazz and Warid.
- To subscribe to Jazz & Warid Number block service dial *420#
- Daily subscription charges of Jazz Call Blocker are Rs.0.99 per day.
- After dialing this you will see the following option;
- Add a number to Blacklist
- Check number in Blacklist
- Remove Number
- Change Blacklist Tone
- Call Blacklist History
- View Blacklist
Choose the option in the above list and use the Jazz number block service and Warid number block service. There are many people around you that want to use these services. Don’t forget to share this information with your family and friends on Social media. For more information, you can visit all the Pakistan Telecom Helpline Numbers.
That was the end of my topic, I shared my full knowledge with all of you. Now tell me about your networks and it’s featured. Are you happy with your current sim connection or not. Well if you like this information don’t hesitate to share with your friends and family members.