Helpline Numbers process between user and telecom companies like Ufone, Jazz, Zong, Warid and Telenor provides the services of Customer Care and Call Center. Here in Pakistan we have number of telecom companies in competition. The biggest telecom networks are Jazz, Zong, Warid, Ufone and Telenor have million users in Pakistan. To support their customers, all the networks provide the helplines to question answer and queries in real-time. Helpline Number of every network like; Jazz, Zong, Warid, UFone, Telenor are different and Unique. You can easily use that helpline number to activate SMS, Call, and Internet packages, get recommendations about different plans and promotions. For example, you can use the Jazz helpline number to learn more about its internet packages or you can use Warid Helpline Number, Telenor Helpline Number, Ufone Helpline Number, Zong Helpline Number to obtain the information of SMS, Internet, Call Packages or whatever you want. Ever Network charge the nominal price per call and your call is also recoded.
In this guideline, we’ll talk about different “Helpline Numbers”.
Jazz Helpline Number
Mobilink Jazz offers a number of tariffs and packages plan such as Jazz Sim Lagao, Jazz full control, Mobilink Jazz Daily, Weakly, Monthly and much more. You can easily change your packages to any other by call jazz customer care through helpline number. Only the users have the mobilink sim can call to Jazz helpline and change their packages. All the information regarding SMS, Internet, Voice, Daily, Monthly and Weekly information can be obtained by calling to Call Center. Mobilink Jazz offers their customers to speak their regional language. This is the wonderful thing I feel because customer easily understand and get confortable during answer question queries. Here are some details of Jazz Helpline Number:
- Jazz customers can call 111 to reach the helpline from your mobile phones.
- Landline users dial 111-300-300 and speak to customer service.
- Dial 120 if you are using the Blackberry and get connect to contact Jazz helpline.
- Alternatively, customers can also write to Mobilink by filling out a customer service form available on their website.
Zong Helpline Number
Zong is the most popular China Mobile Network in Pakistan and the fifth network launched at the end. If you have a Zong SIM, you can call Zong Helpline Numberfor question answer queries and change the packages. Here are some details of Zong Helpline Number:
- Zong Customers can call 310 to reach the customer care; Rs. 2/- will be charge for every call.
- Landline customer and Non-Zong users can call 111-222-111.
- If you are out of country dial UAN: (051) 111-222-111
- For product related free help for Zong by messages, type “help” in you SMS and send to 310. The helpline remains active 24/7.
Warid Helpline Number
Warid is an old and Arabian network telecommunication is now recently merged with Mobilink Network. As compare to other telecoms the popularity of Warid is not so high but it still has millions of users all across the Pakistan. As like Zong usrs, Postpaid Warid customers can also access the helpline free of cost. To get complete guideline you can visit the website of Warid. Here are details of Warid Helpline Number:
- Warid customers can call 321 to reach the helpline from your mobile phones.
- Landline user can dial 111-111-321 from any other mobile number or landline.
- You can also email for warid support at email@example.com
- All the terms and conditions may apply for calling the customer care.
Ufone Helpline Number
Ufone is the national network of Pakistan and always popular due to their funny commercials. Ufone is also provides the best services of Call Center. Ufone considered the best mobile network companies in Pakistan because of its affordable call and internet packages. Here are details of Ufone Helpline Number:
- Ufone customers can call 333 to reach the helpline from your mobile phones
- Landline and other mobile networks users dial 033-11-333-100
- You can also email for ufone support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link of Ufone websites https://www.ufone.com/
Telenor Helpline Number
Telenor is the global networks also working on different countries, not only this I have also Telenor SIM. Telenor always introduce new offers and promotions. I remember when Telenor firstly introduced the EasyPaisa Services in the Pakistan for sending and receiving payments through mobile account. As like other networks Telenor is also providing the Customer Care Services to their users for question answer queries and change the tariffs and packages by call. Here are details of Telenor Helpline Number:
- Telenor Helpline Number is 345.
- Landline and other mobile networks users dial +92 42 111 345 100
- You can also email for Telenor support at email@example.com
- Official Website of Telenor https://www.telenor.com.pk/
All these helplines “Zong, Warid, Telenor, Ufone and Jazz” at your services round the clock, 24 hours. However, the entire network charges minimum nominal amount each time when you reach out Customer Relationship Officer according to their terms and conditions.